Do you have a technology storage problem in your office or workplace? Oftentimes we don’t see how much space we could be utilizing to ensure a clean, hassle-free environment, and a cluttered space can stymie workflow and productivity.
Storage for Servers, Routers, Modems, and More
It can be difficult to find the best furniture for your larger pieces of technology. OSI has many great options for your workplace.
NSF Certified Industrial 4-Shelf Wire Shelving
- Ideal storage for heavy duty requirements
- Uses snap together design for quick assembly
- Can be adjusted to meet your specific needs
- Open design allows for circulation and minimal dust build up
- Get a few and create a full wall of overflow office supplies
Onyx Mesh Cube
- Steel Mesh Cube with 14” square compartments
- Supports up to 80lbs and stacks up to 3 high
- Quick, easy, tool-free assembly
- Collapsible design for compact storage when not in use
- Keep your desk organized by keeping supplies off it
Adjustable Multi-Use Storage Cart & Stand-Up Workstation
- Allows you to build your own desk space
- Create a mobile workspace with adjustable baskets
- Heavy-duty, metal construction with a removable MDF top tray
- Rolls smoothly on 4 casters, with 2 lock mechanisms
- Has 2 center baskets that you can adjust the height of at any time
The Benefits of Cloud Storage
Storage isn’t just about physical items you can store items in, of course. When Cloud storage came on the scene, it freed up a lot of much needed office space, lowered costs significantly, and added another level of security to your private documents. Space taken up by large racks of files and cabinets can now be used for touchdown spaces, conference tables, and more desks. Some examples of different types of Cloud Storage are:
- Private- client owned, operated, and accessed.
- Public- third-party owned and operated, but password protected, like Google Drive
- Hybrid- client owned and accessed, but third-party operated, like Dropbox
OSI will help outfit your newly available spaces with everything you’ll need for a productive, organized, and comfortable work environment!